Wednesday, December 5, 2012

First Post

Well as I'm stuck sitting around all day with my foot propped up in a splint, (oh the joy!) I've been surfing all the craft sites for interesting patterns and such. I've done a couple of prayer shawls for the church. I'm kind of discouraged regarding that. I dont know, I just wonder if there's really a need for that kind of thing. Maybe I should retire from the charity business and just go and sell my stuff. It's hard without feedback. Or maybe I'm just depressed because I've been cooped up for two weeks with nobody to talk to.
Prayer shawl #1


Anyway, I just bought my first crochet pattern from Ravelry. It's a baby blanket.  A friend of mine just had a baby girl last night. I didn't know what flavor the baby would be so I waited until she was born. I've decided to use my new pattern for a pressie for the baby. We'll have to see how it comes out.  Maybe that shall be my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment